OVERVIEW - MODELS
The COLAIR line by COLOET offers air cooled TV transmitters, with one or more amplifier modules with an extremely compact design. The product lineup covers from low to high power levels, featuring excellent signal quality Digital Multistandard Modulations, TV as Radio.
- Multimode platform – same hardware: System driver, low power transmitter, heterodyne transposer, regenerative transmitter, translator(integrated DVB-S2 receiver), gapfiller and Single Frequency Echo Canceller
- Multistandard Transmitter: All digital / All analog in the same hardware
- Light solution UP to 10KWrms
- 2x INPUT= SAT (S2 with CAMSlot), Ethernet, ASI= Hitless switch
- Regenerative and SFN Gapfiller functionalty
- Freq. agile with static or adaptive pre-correction
- BUILT in GPS receiver
- Easy to use: web graphic interface GUI response.
The COLAIR models are available also as repeaters of the offair signal, with a wide choice of operation settings, or as retransmitters, with satellite or Ethernet input.
COLAIR line represents the state of the art of the low-medium RF transmitter technology. COLAIR always count on PCM line driver, the unique investment exciter thanks to its capability to modulate in all Digital standard, TV and Radio as the TV analog too.
Transmitter configurations are based on single or multiple identical amplifier units (PA), COLAIR type. The equipment layout depends on the desired output power level and operational requirements. The PA(s) are directly fed by the exciter. The choice of redundancy configurations can include dual drive (exciter std-by), passive reserve (1+1 or n+1) and more others.
The equipment parts are suitable to be assembled in a cabinet, 19”rack std., typically containing also the RF output filter.
For redundancy configurations and/or multichannel transmission, important space savings are allowed by the “N-in-one” configurations, with N transmitters in a single cabinet.
Cooling is by forced air, with redundant blowers for each module and hot air extraction from the cabinet top. Equipment operation is supervised by the COLOET control unit.